What is JIT?
A Web Service or Web Forms file must be compiled to run within the CLR. Compilation can be implicit or explicit. Although you could explicitly call the appropriate compiler to compile your Web Service or Web Forms files, it is easier to allow the file to be complied implicitly. Implicit compilation occurs when you request the .asmx via HTTP-SOAP, HTTP-GET, or HTTP-POST. The parser (xsp.exe) determines whether a current version of the assembly resides in memory or in the disk. If it cannot use an existing version, the parser makes the appropriate call to the respective compiler (as you designated in the Class property of the .asmx page).
Just in time (JIT) inventory is a management system in which materials or products are produced or acquired only as demand requires. This approach to managing inventory has become increasingly popular in the early 21st century as suppliers and retailers collaborate to try to control inventory costs while still meeting customer demands.
How to parse JSON in Java
This blew my mind with how easy it was. You can just pass a String holding your JSON to the constructor of a JSONObject in the default org.json package.
JSONArray rootOfPage = new JSONArray(JSONString);
Done. Drops microphone. This works with JSONObjects as well. After that, you can just look through your hierarchy of Objects using the get() methods on your objects.
Connection String via IP Address For SQL Server
From your post it looks like you are trying to connect to a SQL Server database then why are you using OleDbConnection? instead of using SQL Server connection provider.
OleDbConnection connection provider is used for connecting to MS Access database.
You should be using a SqlConnection class like
SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection("data source = MyCompName-PC\sqlexpress; Initial Catalog = DataBase1 ; user id = MyUsername ; password = MyPassword ;")
By default, SQL Server uses port number 1433. To create a connection string over firewall with the IP and port number, use the following format:
<add name="connection" connectionString="Data Source=[YOURIP XX.XX.XX.XX],1433;Network Library=DBMSSOCN;Initial Catalog=[YOURDBNAME];User ID=[YOURUSERID];Password=[YOURPASSWORD]"/>
You need to make sure you provide your valid server IP address, user name and password in the connection string.
use it like this...
var qs = getQueryStrings(); var myParam = qs["myParam"];
What is a virtual function?
Virtual Function is a function in base class, which is overrided in the derived class, and which tells the compiler to perform Late Binding on this function.
Virtual Keyword is used to make a member function of the base class Virtual
Difference between Spring MVC and Struts MVC [closed]
- Spring provides a very clean division between controllers, JavaBean models, and views.
- Spring's MVC is very flexible. Unlike Struts, which forces your Action and Form objects into concrete inheritance (thus taking away your single shot at concrete inheritance in Java), Spring MVC is entirely based on interfaces. Furthermore, just about every part of the Spring MVC framework is configurable via plugging in your own interface. Of course we also provide convenience classes as an implementation option.
- Spring, like WebWork, provides interceptors as well as controllers, making it easy to factor out behavior common to the handling of many requests.
- Spring MVC is truly view-agnostic. You don't get pushed to use JSP if you don't want to; you can use Velocity, XLST or other view technologies. If you want to use a custom view mechanism - for example, your own templating language - you can easily implement the Spring View interface to integrate it.
- Spring Controllers are configured via IoC like any other objects. This makes them easy to test, and beautifully integrated with other objects managed by Spring.
How Does Run time data (Parameterization) is handled in QTP?
You can then enter test data into the Data Table, an integrated spreadsheet with the full functionality of Excel, to manipulate data sets and create multiple test iterations, without programming, to expand test case coverage. Data can be typed in or imported from databases, spreadsheets, or text files.
QuickTest's Keyword Driven approach, test automation expertshave full access to the underlying test and object properties, via anintegrated scripting and debugging environment that is round-tripsynchronized with the Keyword View.Advanced testers can view and edit their tests in the Expert View,which reveals the underlying industry-standard VBScript thatQuickTest Professional automatically generates. Any changesmade in the Expert View are automatically synchronized with theKeyword View.